2008-10-21

NB Sport Spots updates

I recently reviewed all of the external websites that I link to from NB Sport Spots. Some links change and some websites just disappear. I updated and corrected as many links as I could. I used the Dead-Links website to validate all of the URLs. The only information I collect for each facility is:
  • the name of the facility
  • its location (latitude and longitude)
  • its street address
  • and a website
My only goal with NB Sport Spots is to help you find a sport facility. In case you need more information (like a phone number or hours of operation) I try to find a website for each sport facility. Many facilities don't have a dedicated website but I try to find the best link available.

Please help me keep the links up to date. If you notice a broken link or if you find a better link please contact me.

No comments: